5150asforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5150asforums

Censorship, Corrupt Mods and Snitches. This ain't Cameldog!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned at Cameldog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean of Lean

Dean of Lean

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 am

WTF 5150???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Walp, when the Sheikh made the thread about new mods I responded with the El Doucherino gimmick saying he should ban 5150. Later I checked the forum leaders and noticed I was no longer a SuperMod. I checked back even later and noticed I had been removed completely from the mod roster. I checked a few more times throughout the day and my name was still gone. I thought it was pretty funny and came up with the idea to convert the Myspace page over to 5150asforums(before I updated the page as I was asked to do by the Sheikh and finally had time) to try and breath some life into the forum. Lets face it, lately it needs it and conflict threads are always good for at least 20 pages sissyfight Banned at Cameldog 974738 . Well the Sheikh goes apeshit after seeing that the Myspace page has been changed to 5150asforums and after banning me starts ripping me apart lol!. Funny no? So I check my email thinking I'm going to find an email from him saying it's funny as hell and for how long we should keep the troll going for. I got nothing. Is the guy actually serious? The self proclaimed King of the Trolls is really serious over a pretty funny troll(IMO)? WTF? Now he's going to start bad mouthing me? I think he's pissed because I troll the shit out of his little butt buddy El Duderino and he has asked me not to before because it El Duderino doesn't think it's funny but I kept doing it because I think it's funny and people seem to like it.

The Sheikh has also made some claims that I will address later since I'm sick as a dog and need to take lots of bathroom breaks. No

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://5150forums.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Misconception #1: I made this forum to lure people away from Cameldog.

Truth:
This forum has been around longer than Cameldog. I created it when I was posting at the original TCM to teach myself about the ins and outs of this forum software. The Sheikh was given a link to this site when he first started his. That's where he got the Oasis forum from. I told him he was free to use the name and layout since I had no plans on using this forum other than to play around on.

The only people that I ever invited here are Jarwillie after you guys wanted new mods I told him I would make him a mod here so he could get used to moderating a forum. The knucklehead started deleting my troll posts here and I had to inform him to stop and make a gimmick and practice moderating on those posts. not again I actually put the troll posts back after jarwillie deleted them.

Administrators on vBulletin can read PM's and I had a personal matter to discuss with Keelar Sqeed so one time I asked him to meet me here so we could discuss it in private.

A few people have contacted me over at cameldog asking me to clean this forum up so they could start posting here instead of at Cameldog because they were sick of the nonsense but I ignored the posts and kept making troll threads here to practice moderating this type of forum. (I was thinking about making a non-MMA based forum for some other friends of mine to use and wanted to learn the ins and outs.)

I post screen shots of this forum in the Cameldog mod booth for christs sake to show the Sheikh different forum skin ideas I think might work over at Cameldog. scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Since I was over at Cameldog and I had deleted all the posts here as a joke mocking someone else's (ryan mcguire's cough cough) forum I received a few emails telling me the forum would be deleted if it didn't start getting used. So I started making troll threads to make it look like the forum was actually active.

Banned at Cameldog Accountdelete
Back to top Go down
Dean of Lean

Dean of Lean

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Im all about making this a real forum now lol
Back to top Go down
Dean of Lean

Dean of Lean

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Also if you wanna a voice at cameldog lemme know :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned at Cameldog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned at Cameldog   Banned at Cameldog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned at Cameldog
Page 1 of 1