5150asforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5150asforums

Censorship, Corrupt Mods and Snitches. This ain't Cameldog!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am in love!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheikh Twobeers

Sheikh Twobeers

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-03

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 pm

It gets very lonely in the desert as females are few and far between but I have finally found someone to make my life whole! Glory be to Allah!!!
Due to my substantial weekly allowance of 1,000,000 Garsh I am able to give gifts than ordinary Arabs cannot. This has given me the upper hand when it comes to finding companionship. I was able to woo and subsequently purchase the finest camel in all the land!! Praise be to Allah!!!
The hand of Allah has truly reached down to earth and touched me!!!

Have you ever seen a more happy and beautiful couple?!?!

I am in love!!! Loveofmylifehm7
Back to top Go down
Sheikh Twobeers

Sheikh Twobeers

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Oi, that is not a very good pic of my love, I am fair skinned and so is she. Somehow she looks dark in that pic. I will upload a few new ones for you all.

I ask you, have any of you ever seen a finer camel?

I am in love!!! Camel4ij6
Back to top Go down
Sheikh Twobeers

Sheikh Twobeers

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:08 pm

I have never seen such fine bone structure in the face of a camel!!! The only thing that even comes close is my finely chiseled features!

I am in love!!! Camel3yy7
Back to top Go down
El Doucherino

El Doucherino

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-29

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm

That's great Sheikh! I'm surprise it took you this long to find someone, I figured women and camels alike would be fighting over your well oiled muscular physique. I know I get a boner when I look at the pictures you sent me. I wish I had your money and great looks but even though I don't I was able to find a retarded jackass foraging for scraps at the local landfill while I was looking for a "New" pair of shoes that has made my life somewhat less lonely. She's not a real looker like yours but meh, looking at myself in the mirror I realize I'm lucky to have anything. Here's a pic:

I am in love!!! Donkey2qz4
Back to top Go down
El Doucherino

El Doucherino

Number of posts : 15

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:37 pm

I'll never forget the first time me and my donkey met. Not everyone has video of the first time and we watch it together every year on our anniversary.

Back to top Go down
jarwillie

jarwillie

Number of posts : 198

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 pm

I have yet to see that camels equal Sheikh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am in love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in love!!!   I am in love!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am in love!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5150asforums :: Off Topic :: The Oasis-
Jump to: